THE CHARCOAL BAR
The Charcoal Bar is an all natural Cold Process soap which we allow a minimum of 5 weeks to cure.
Perfect for the face and sensitive skin, lather it in and leave for 30 seconds before rinsing off.
What goes into a Charcoal Bar?
- Olive and coconut oils are great for dry or sensitive skin. As natural emollients they moisturise without clogging the pores.
- Shea butter gives a creamy lather and contains vitamin A & E for added benefit. Rosehip oil is rich in Omega 3 and 6 and full of antioxidants.
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply .Cocoa butter has been noted to help skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis
- Pure tea tree essential oil has anti bacterial, anti septic properties and is often used to help fight common skin infections.
- Pure lavender essential oil is soothing, calming and known for its anti inflammatory properties.
- Activated charcoal powder(made from coconut shells) lends the soap its dark stone colour and is used here to gently exfoliate
and draw dirt from the pores.
Sodium cocoate, Sodium olivate, Sodium shea butterate , Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium cocoa butterate, Sodium castorate, Sodium rosehipseedate, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf oil, Charcoal powder**, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils.
**Produced from coconut shells